JQuest B’Yachad is the joint elementary education program for Congregation Adath Jeshurun, Beth Sholom Congregation, and Reform Congregation Keneseth Israel’s Kindergarten-6th graders. A visionary, collaborative elementary educational model, JQuest B’Yachad balances the creation of a new, dynamic community while maintaining the relationship between families and their home congregations. This new endeavor has been built upon the nationally recognized JQuest model, which highlights student voice and choice in their learning in an experiential environment.
JQuest B’Yachad is revolutionary in the field of Jewish education because:
• Students in our program learn and socialize together, enabling our children to be part of a larger group of peers.
• The pooled resources provide our children with a depth and variety of learning experiences not possible in any one congregation.
• The exceptional talent of our collective educators, rabbis, cantors and administrators ensure that it is a high-quality, one-of-a-kind center for Jewish learning.
• JQuest B'Yachad gives kids a comprehensive Jewish education, while enabling them to continue to feel comfortable within the Conservative or Reform synagogue framework.
• JQuest B’Yachad is led by a team of educators and a leadership team made up of lay leaders and clergy from each congregation. JQuest B'Yachad also has an educational advisory committee made up of members from each congregation to further support the educational program.
For more information refer to our Frequently Asked Questions.